SOFRECO is seeking a Project Manager in support to the Framework Contract (FWC) Management Team, for the Lot 2 (sub-sectors: transport and infrastructures, sustainable energy, urban development and cities).
Context: From our Paris headquarters, the FWC Project Manager will participate in the management of FWC and/or short-term assignments and projects funded by international donors worldwide on.
The Project manager is responsible for the management of FWC assignments under the direct brief & instructions of the FWC Project Director or his substitute. It mainly consists in:
- Analyse mission's requirements and Terms of reference;
- Timely identify adequate resources in terms of expertise;
- Secure contractual arrangements with experts upon notification of award;
- Coordinate all necessary steps conducive to timely mobilisation of experts in the country;
- Support the Project Director in handling all Quality Assurance steps along the assignment;
- Interact continuously with the dispatched team, the partners, the Client, and the Project Director for any decision affecting the mission's quality;
- Coordinate the final stages in the elaboration of each mission's deliverables.