SOFRECO is a consulting and engineering company managing international projects, covering public economics and management, education & social development, environment, industry, agriculture, and health management (www.sofreco.com)
SOFRECO Education and Training Department has been contracted to develop Saudi Entertainment Academy, a Training Institute specialized in Leisure, Attractions and Entertainment, in order to support the General Entertainment Authority development plan, in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
The training Institute will offer 6 curricula focused on Amusement Park Design, Video Games Design, Maintenance, Safety/security, Crowd Management, and Entertainment Facility Management.
To achieve this goal, SOFRECO has set-up a Consortium with world renowned French Education Institutions Académie de Paris and Université de Nice.
The Operation Director of the Training Institute is the central liaison between the training center and Sofreco headquarters in Paris. The Director:
- Oversees all business operations and is responsible for the overall success of business.
- Manages the Heads of Department, team of trainers and implements the curricula and the certification process defined by the consortium.
- Monitors the quality of education program, staff and professional experts to meet standards for accreditation
- Facilitates Consortium training missions locally
- Develops a good working relation with leisure companies for student's internship