Be a pioneer and join us to develop Saudi Entertainment Academy, first Attractions & Entertainment Training Institute in Saudi Arabia!
SOFRECO is a consulting and engineering company managing international projects, covering public economics and management, education & social development, environment, industry, agriculture, and health management (www.sofreco.com)
SOFRECO Education and Training Department has been contracted to develop Saudi Entertainment Academy, a Training Institute specialized in Leisure, Attractions and Entertainment, in order to support the General Entertainment Authority development plan, in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
The training Institute will offer 6 curricula focused on Amusement Park Design, Video Games Design, Maintenance, Safety/security, Crowd Management, and Entertainment Facility Management.
To achieve this goal, SOFRECO has set-up a Consortium with world renowned French Education Institutions Académie de Paris and Université de Nice.
The two Heads of Department are responsible for the day-to-day management of several curricula, and as such:
- Manage their team of trainers and professionals. Plan training activities within their Department
- Motivate their teams, encourage for best practices in order to increase performance
- Select the students and liaise with them on training issues
- Ensure the quality of education, staff and professional experts in order to meet standards for courses accreditation, students' certificates and diploma delivery , in coordination with the Consortium in France
- Organize exams and formal control of students' knowledge, capabilities and motivation
- Identify and report development needs of curricula (theoretical and practical courses and On-Job-Training)
- Prepare and follow students' internships with leisure companies. Oversee mentoring and companies' involvement.