Qualifications and skills
- University degree in political sciences, law, management or other relevant subject.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English. Communication skills in French are an advantage. Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
- Good IT literacy.
General professional experience
At least 15 years' professional experience, including at least five years' experience in posts of responsibility related to project management.
Specific professional experience
- At least ten years' experience in designing, implementing or assessing international projects, preferably EU funded.
- At least five years' experience in managing teams in international projects.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience related to organisational development of law enforcement organisations.
- Good knowledge of the legal and institutional context of the MENA countries would be an advantage.