Qualifications and skills
- University degree in law, political sciences or equivalent.
- Fluency in English. Communication skills in French are an advantage. Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
Excellent IT literacy
General professional experience
At least 15 years' professional experience, out of which at least 10 in activities related to law enforcement or internal security, preferably within a state police force.
Specific professional experience
- At least five years' experience in designing and delivering training programmes of which at least 3 years in designing and delivering training programmes to the benefit of law enforcement institutions.
- Experience of EU funded training projects would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the MENA countries, with familiarity with the functioning of the justice and police systems.