Conseil Santé is preparing a bid for a technical assistance in Guyana, in order to Support the Design and Implementation of Interventions to Strengthen Reproductive, Maternal, and Neonatal Health. The project will be fund by Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
In support to the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), Conseil Santé will:
- provide technical assistance to design and support the implementation of interventions aimed at strengthening reproductive, maternal, and neonatal health in Guyana (RMNH);
- support and facilitate capacity building in the MoPH, as planning, statistics, regulation and etc. linked to the RMNH, at national, regional and local level.
In order to implement this project, Conseil Santé is looking for long term experts:
- (1) Health expert / team leader of the technical assistance
- (2) Expert in strategies for quality improvement / planning, organization and delivery of health services at institutional and community level.
- (3) Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health (RMNCH) Expert.
- (4) Behavior Change Communication Expert.
- (5) Health Management Information System Expert.
- (6) Supply Chain Management Expert.
- (7) Quality Improvement Expert.
The project should star in august 2018, for 3.5 years.
- Analysis and review of current HBP and design of the operational model at community, primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of care
- Formulation, validation, and approval of an updated integrated HBP and operational model.
- Formulation and approval of an implementation plan, including measures of success and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) strategy, and implement it.
- Update necessary guidelines, manuals or protocols to be aligned
- Develop methodology document, and training/capacity building plan
- Develop and socialize materials necessary to implement training/capacity building in support of HBP and operational model
- Systematization/inventory of all products in package with guide explaining each part of the package
- Lessons learned & recommendations for scale-up of package