|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (RMNCH) Expert, Guyana
Conseil Santé is preparing a bid for a technical assistance in Guyana, in order to Support the Design and Implementation of Interventions to Strengthen Reproductive, Maternal, and Neonatal Health. The project will be fund by Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
In support to the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH), Conseil Santé will:
- provide technical assistance to design and support the implementation of interventions aimed at strengthening reproductive, maternal, and neonatal health in Guyana (RMNH);
- support and facilitate capacity building in the MoPH, as planning, statistics, regulation and etc. linked to the RMNH, at national, regional and local level.
In order to implement this project, Conseil Santé is looking for long term experts:
- (1) Health expert / team leader of the technical assistance
- (2) Expert in strategies for quality improvement / planning, organization and delivery of health services at institutional and community level.
- (3) Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health (RMNCH) Expert.
- (4) Behavior Change Communication Expert.
- (5) Health Management Information System Expert.
- (6) Supply Chain Management Expert.
- (7) Quality Improvement Expert.
The project should star in august 2018, for 3.5 years.
- Conduct of literature review of effectiveness and international best practices regarding demand-side incentives, MWH, and birth plans
- Formulation, validation, and approval of community platform proposal,
- Formulation, approval implementation plan, including measures of success and M&E strategy, and execute its
- Identify and estimate the number of supplies and equipment required by CHWs and the platform
- Develop methodology, materials, and training/capacity building necessary to implement the community platform proposal
- Develop implementation toolkit for CHW Trainings
- Systematization/inventory of all products in package with guide explaining each part of the package
- Lessons learned & recommendations for scale-up of package
Academic grade, experience and qualifications required:
- Medical degree (doctor or nursing, with obstetric skills) with Master's in Public Health or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of mid- to senior-level demonstrated experience implementing and managing international field based RMNCH programs, especially in Latin American and the Caribbean.
- Demonstrated experience in the strategic design and implementation of capacity building programs for improving service delivery and/or human and organizational performance for RMNCH programs in developing countries.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop technical capacity in regional and national programs and technical staff in the RMNCH area.
- Strong understanding of global RMNCH policies, strategies and monitoring frameworks.
- Experience in quality improvement is strongly preferred.
Please send your detailed CV specifying your availability to
SOFRECO - 92/98 boulevard Victor Hugo, 92115 Clichy-cedex France
fax: +33 (0)1 41 27 95 96 - E-mail:
You can use one of the following CV models by clicking on the links below
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +220.127.116.11.95.95|