Qualifications and skills
- University level of education in economics, public administration, public finance management, accountancy, auditing or some similar relevant subject or a minimum of 10 years of professional experience relevant to the duties in these ToR (on top of years and experience as described under General professional experience);
- Masters or PhD in one of the above or another relevant subject area will be considered an advantage;
- Good command of Ukrainian and/or Russian language will be considered a significant asset.
General professional experience
- Between 10 and 15 years of professional experience in public finance management. Years above 15 years will not present an advantage during the evaluation;
- Experience in EU member states / potential candidate, candidate countries and/or ENP countries working on institutional, policy and regulatory reform.
Specific professional experience
- Previous management / team leader experience (with at least a team of 10 staff);
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in the area of budgeting or accounting. Years above 10 years will not present an advantage during the evaluation;
- Experience in public finance management, ministerial institutional reform and/or legal approximation in EU member states / potential candidate, candidate countries and/or ENP countries will be considered an asset;
- Experience with complex IT project management in the area of public finances would be an asset;
- Experience with inter-budgetary relations between central and subnational levels would be an asset.