RECRUITMENT OF A CAMBODIAN NATIONAL CONSULTANT
Join the team of the ongoing project to provide intermittent inputs until project completion.
Dates and duration:
- Approximatively 3 staff-months to be performed over a period of 15 months.
- The Expert is expected to start services as soon as possible, until December 2018.
Tasks to be accomplished:
- Identify in close collaboration with the Implementing Agency the main ‘target groups", partners or other important stakeholders for the implementation of the National Climate Change Action Plan in the Health Sector;
- Conduct an assessment of the status of knowledge and understanding of these 'target groups", partners or other important stakeholderss about climate change and the potential impacts on human health;
- Produce an assessment report;
- Based on the assessment report, develop a Communication Strategy to support the implementation of the National Health Sector Climate Change Action Plan;
- Develop a leaflet as a mean to communicate the project outputs to stakeholders;
Assist in the preparation of workshops, background papers, and consultative meetings;
Oversee the development and maintenance of websites related to climate change in public health.