Indicative staring date : January 2019
Minimum 600 working days
General qualifications and skills:
• At least a Master's Degree in Economics, PFM, Public Administration or other relevant field (or in the case of a Bachelor's degree, additional 5 years of general professional experience)
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Excellent reporting skills
General professional experience
• At least 10 years of experience in PFM in developing countries or countries with economies in transitions
Specific professional experience
• At least 5 years of experience assisting a Ministry of Finance in PFM reform, in particular public expenditure planning, budget formulation, execution and monitoring.
• Specific experience in social protection policy and expenditure management reform, including social assistance and social safety net programmes
• Previous experience in EU budget support programmes will be a strong asset.