Qualifications and skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in business, trade, economics or in a subject directly related to this contract;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good report writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Bislama language will be considered as an advantage.
General professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in trade policy development or SME trade promotion.
Specific professional experience
- At least 1 year of professional experience in public procurement. This 1 year may be included in the 5 years referred to under the general professional experience;
- At least 1 year professional experience in project management. This 1 year may be included in the 5 years referred to under the general professional experience but must be distinct to the 1 year of professional experience in public procurement;
- Professional experience working with business intermediary organisations, SMEs, quality infrastructure institutions or similar will be considered as an advantage.