Qualifications and skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in economics, statistics or an equivalent field;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good report writing, communication and presentation skills.
General professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in public financial management.
Specific professional experience
- Demonstrated professional experience in assessing PFM systems using PFM diagnostic tools (PEFA, Public Expenditure Review etc.);
- Demonstrated professional experience in developing and monitoring PFM reform plans/strategies will be considered as an advantage.