Qualifications and skills
- At least Master's Degree (or equivalent) in public health or related field.
General professional experience
- Between 12 and 20 years of professional experience in public health systems organizational process.
- Professional experience in public health systems development in post-soviet countries would be an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Between 3 and 5 years of health area related international experience abroad (i.e. not in the country of residence).
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience as team leader/director of an international project.
- Proven experience in drafting policy and legal documents.
- Proven experience in the transposition of EU Directives related to public health would be an asset.