|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Health Research Specialist, Trinidad and Tobago (Port of Spain & Regions)
|Trinidad and Tobago (Port of Spain & Regions)|
|Health Services Support Programme: National Screening and Management Program for Diabetes in Pregnancy|
- Masters' degree in public health sciences, public/health policy, nursing, social sciences, environmental sciences or an equivalent combination of a baccalaureate degree and extensive experience relevant to the primary duties of the position.
- Postgraduate specialist qualifications in any of the following Sexual and Reproductive Health/ Non-communicable Diseases - Gestational Diabetes
- A minimum of eight (8) years' work experience in the Public Health and/or Primary Care particularly in the areas of policy development and analysis with an emphasis on non-communicable diseases and the related health outcomes
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in planning, conducting and evaluation qualitative research and policy studies
- Documented experience in working projects that had a required monitoring and evaluation component
- An accredited doctorate (PhD/DSc/DM) Public Health or Health Services Research will be considered an asset
- Publication of research studies in the past five (5) years in peer reviewed journals focused on any of the following: Diabetes Management/ Sexual and Reproductive Health/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Maternal and Child Health or any other relative publication will be considered an asset
- Postgraduate qualifications in Public Sector Management/Business Administration/Health Administrator/Public Health or any equivalent combination of skills and experience will be considered an asset.
Please send your detailed CV specifying your availability to
SOFRECO - 92/98 boulevard Victor Hugo, 92115 Clichy-cedex France
fax: +33 (0)1 41 27 95 96 - E-mail:
You can use one of the following CV models by clicking on the links below
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +184.108.40.206.95.95|