- Minimum Master's Degree in Management/Agriculture/Forestry with at least ten (10) years of work experience, including at least three years in a leadership role at the Country Director level of multi-site, multi-sectorial operations in a complex operating environment.
- The Team Leader should have proven experience in commercial business development, value chain development, good understanding of private sector policies including market dynamics to make the project implementation sufficiently private sector oriented.
- She/he should have either led or carried out agroforestry/agriculture value chain development projects and be experienced in team leadership and coordination.
- She / he should have relevant international experiences in similar work conditions.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Portuguese.
The project will be based in Montepues, Mozambique, and will require travels to the different project location inside the country.
This position is expected to be a 35 person-month. The intended start date is April 2019.