Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in one of the abovementioned fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum 8 years of professional experience in the field of VET and/or LLL or NQS.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in providing technical assistance in the field of quality assurance, specifically in relation to assessment,
- Preferably 5 but a minimum 3 years of working experience in NQS related fields and in developing quality assurance systems in NQSs,
- Minimum 2 years of working experience on EU transparency tools; EQF, the European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training, Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area,
- Experience on designing, implementing and/or monitoring quality assurance measures in a system managed by a national authority will be an asset.