Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of working experience in one of the abovementioned fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum 8 years of professional experience in the field of education and training and/or LLL.
Specific professional experience:
- Working experience regarding NQF implementation in minimum two different countries,
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in providing technical assistance in the area of implementation and management and/or development and/or update of NQFs,
- Experience regarding comprehensive (general education, VET, higher education or non-formal and informal learning) frameworks will be an asset.