Qualifications and skills
- At least Master degree in a discipline relevant to the assignment or, in its absence, a minimum of 5 years' experience additional to the general professional experience required below;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in education/skills development sector;
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience linked to skills development, VET and/or LLL policy analysis and development involving government institutions and social partners;
- A minimum 1 year of experience in VET governance, policy and/or quality assurance;
- A minimum 1 year of experience as key expert in at least 1 donor funded project;
- Experience in providing policy advice and technical assistance to ministries and public institutions in EU Member State, Candidate or potential Candidate country (https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/countries/check-current-status_en) or in Eastern Partnership country in the area of skills development, VET and/or LLL will be an asset;
- Experience in working in public institutions/educational agencies or equivalent dealing with initial VET and/or Continuing Vocational Training and/or LLL will be an asset;
- Experience in capacity development programmes will be an asset;
- Experience in youth policy and entrepreneurship will be an asset;
- Experience in supervising a team and/or leading a research/policy initiatives will be an asset;
- Experience as key expert in at least 1 EU funded project will be an asset.