Qualifications and skills:
- At least Master degree in a discipline relevant to the assignment or, in its absence, a minimum of 5 years' experience additional to the general professional experience required below;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy.
- Master's degree in Economics or Statistics will be an advantage.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in labour market sector.
Specific professional experience:
- A minimum 5 years of experience linked to labour market analysis and information systems, proven by the list of assignments and papers/or analytical studies;
- Experience of working with approaches and methodologies for analysing skills mismatches and anticipation of skills demands, proven by the list of assignments and papers/or analytical studies;
- Experience of working with LFS and labour market statistics, indicators and analytical methodologies, occupational classifications such us ISCO;
- Experience of working with international methodologies for education data collection and classification (ISCED), and international tests and their analysis (such as PISA, TIMMS, PIRLS and PIAAC);
- A minimum 1 year of expertise in statistical data analysis, including the ability to use statistical programmes such as Excel and STATA, or equivalent, for quantitative analyses on the labour market;
- A minimum 1 year of experience as key expert in at least 1 donor funded project;
- Working experience in the area relevant to the assignment in EU Member State, Candidate or potential Candidate country (https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/countries/check-current-status_en) or in Eastern Partnership country will be an asset;
- Experience in designing and using skills anticipation methodologies will be an asset;
- Experience in capacity development programmes will be an asset;
- Experience in supervising a team and/or leading a research/policy initiatives will be an asset;
- Experience as key expert in at least 1 EU funded project will be an asset.