The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance, in the form of an Implementation Support Team (IST) to support the implementation of the EU-Angola Dialogue Facility, including the management of funds for policy dialogues in areas covered by the JWF agreement and information and communication activities.
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing the substantive, organisational and managerial aspects of the IST for the EU-Angola Dialogue Facility. This includes in particular:
- achievement of the project's objectives and expected results;
- efficient coordination of project activities;
- sound management of the budget entrusted to the IST;
- communication around the EU-Angola Dialogue Facility under the guidance of the PSC;
- administrative management of the IST office;
- reporting every six months on activities' s implementation (narrative report) and financial implementation aspects (financial report);
- maintain close contact with the Contracting Authority, the NAO and Angola Government line ministries.
The IST will be based in Luanda, Republic of Angola, with short-term missions to the EU, MS and other EU bilateral strategic partners/ regions. The intended start date of the project is 02/09/2019 and the period of implementation of the contract will be of 48 months counting from that date.