The purpose of this contract is to provide technical assistance, in the form of an Implementation Support Team (IST) to support the implementation of the EU-Angola Dialogue Facility, including the management of funds for policy dialogues in areas covered by the JWF agreement and information and communication activities.
The policy dialogue and capacity-building expert will support and report to the Team Leader. He/she will in particular be responsible for:
- the sound management of the funds allocation mechanism under the EU-Angola Dialogue Facility;
- providing training to applicants;
- developing measures enhancing capacity-building for dialogue of applicants where required;
- procuring and managing services to implement policy dialogue projects;
- supporting the implementation of policy dialogue projects.
The IST will be based in Luanda, Republic of Angola, with short-term missions to the EU, MS and other EU bilateral strategic partners/ regions. The intended start date of the project is 02/09/2019 and the period of implementation of the contract will be of 48 months counting from that date.