The Regional Institutional Specialist shall have a university degree in development study, urban and regional planning, public sector management, public finance, or other relevant fields, and minimum experiences of 6 years in project implementation related to institutional development and local government capacity building, with tasks related to planning and budgeting.
One of each specialists will be located in the following regions and knowledge of the local language is essential:
- Bandung, West Java (1 specialist)
- Surabaya, East Java (1 specialist)
- Samarinda, East Kalimantan (1 specialist)
- Makasar, South Sulawesi (1 specialist)
- Denpasar, Bali (1 specialist)