Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economic and administrative sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of the fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in occupational health and safety, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 4 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and/or implementation of capacity building projects,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of occupational health and safety,
- Experience in the field of occupational rehabilitation will be an asset.