The scope of work includes:
- Assist the DRD and PMU in
- (a) employing the selection criteria to confirm the subprojects that are eligible for improving the farmer feed road infrastructure
- (b) preparing a detailed work plan, technical design, management, and monitoring system for the improved farmer feed road infrastructure of all the prescribed farmer feed road subprojects in the PAM;
- Provide technical and management support to the DRD professional staff at the Union, region, district, and township levels (together with PIU staff) for effective Project implementation of all farm feeder roads projects. This includes helping to oversee the design process carried out by the feasibility and detailed design contractor and setting up a construction supervision system, and then training staff in this system;
- Ensure that the gender action plan recommendations are being implemented by the IA and contractors, for the farm feeder road activities; and
- Contribute to the regular reporting requirements of the PMU in farmer feeder road subprojects.