|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
National Supervision Engineer (for DOA seed farms) (Myanmar), Myanmar
|Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project - Project Implementation (CS1) Myanmar|
The scope of work includes:
- Assist the DOA and PMU in preparing a detailed workplan, technical design, management, and monitoring system for the DOA seed farm improvements;
- Assist the DOA and PMU in reviewing the bill of quantities and the bid preparation, bidding, and bid evaluation of the Chepa Seed Farm infrastructure;
- Provide technical and management support to the DOA professional staff at the Union, region, district, and township levels (together with PIU staff) for effective Project implementation of seed farm improvement. This includes helping to oversee the design process carried out by the feasibility and detailed design contractor (e.g. for buildings including seed storage facilities on the seed farms and other related infrastructure, liaising closely with the irrigation and road engineers) and setting up a construction supervision system, and then training staff in this system;
- Ensure that the gender action plan recommendations are being implemented by the IA and contractors, for the DOA seed farm activities; and
- Contribute to the regular reporting requirements of the PMU in seed farm subprojects.
- Relevant degree, e.g., in civil engineering, with an emphasis on buildings;
- Experience in design and including construction supervision, preferably for buildings;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +184.108.40.206.95.95|