|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Project Manager in support of the Framework Contract Management Team for Lot 2, Belgium (Bruxelles)
|Policy Support Facility for the Implementation of EU Foreign Policy - Framework Contract - Lot 2 |
SOFRECO is seeking a Project Manager in support to the Framework Contract (FWC) Management Team, for Lot 2 (Policy Support Facility). From our Brussels Office, the FWC Project Manager will participate in the management of EU FWC Policy Support Facility.
The Project Officer is responsible for the management of FWC assignments under the direct brief & instructions of the FWC Project Director or his substitute. The Project Officer's responsibilities mainly consist of:
- Analysing mission requirements and Terms of Reference;
- Identifying adequate resources in terms of expertise;
- Securing contractual arrangements with experts upon notification of award;
- Coordinating all necessary steps conducive to timely mobilisation of experts in the country;
- Supporting the Project Director in handling all Quality Assurance steps along the assignment;
- Interacting continuously with the dispatched team, the partners, the Client, and the Project Director for any decision affecting the mission's quality;
- Coordinating the final stages in the elaboration of each mission's deliverables.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French. Spanish or Portuguese is an asset;
- Master Degree in subject matters related to political sciences, law, international relations, economics, public policies, environment and climate change, energy, health, transport or related field;
- At least 3 years of general professional experience including 1 year in international project management in disciplines pertaining to the fields listed below:
- Environment, natural resources, biodiversity and sustainable water management
- Raw materials
- Climate change
- Smart, sustainable and green growth
- Research, development and innovation
- Industry and SMEs
- Regulatory cooperation and standards harmonization
- Employment and social policy
- Education and training
- Judicial cooperation
- Migration and mobility
- Foreign policy/security
- Disinformation and societal resilience
- Health and consumer safety
- Economic and financial affairs
- Governance, human rights and democracy
- Maritime policy
- Culture and creativity
- Citizens' rights.
- At least 2 years of project management experience in the EU framework contracts
- At least 1 year of experience in supporting technical studies; study visits, exchange visits and exchange of experts; monitoring, evaluation and impact assessments; policy dialogue; or collection and analysis of statistics and data
- Knowledge of EU project funding procedures;
- Experience with budget preparation and dealing with contractual aspects, planning and organization;
- Strong communication skills, good team player, together with ability to work independently and efficiently on projects deliverables (reports, database, etc);
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel.
We invite candidates with a professional experience corresponding to the criteria here listed to send us their motivation letter in English and their CV in French as soon as possible.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.95.95|