Qualifications and skills
- Postgraduate qualifications in engineering, economics, management or another relevant discipline.
- Excellent level of English (reading, writing, speaking).
- Good drafting skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to different cultural contexts.
General professional experience
- More than 10 years of professional experience in the area of National Quality Infrastructure, standardisation, quality and/or conformity assessment, gained in at least 5 different countries, including in OECD countries.
- Previous experience in capacity building projects.
- Experience working with government agencies at senior level.
- Working experience in Asia would be an advantage.
Specific professional experience
- Experience with legal provisions of national quality infrastructure.
- Experience with developing laboratory networks or testing methodologies.