Objective of the assignment: contribute bridging the EU "Digital4Development" strategy and Gender Action Plan to accelerate women empowerment in EU Digital related programmes.
Specific objective: deliver recommendations on the implementation of EC's approach for "Digital4Development", which enables and boosts women empowerment in digital technologies and services, in Africa.
Duration, timing: Work is mostly desk-based research and analysis and can be conducted as a home based assignment, with 2 missions to Brussels.
- Kick-off meeting in Brussels planned on 15 Nov 2019
- Inception report due on 22 Nov
- 1st draft report 6 Dec
- 2nd draft report 3 January 2020
- Draft final report 13 January
- Presentation of findings and of final report in Brussels 20 January - Consolidated final report on 27 January.
Input: 40 days of work to be devided between two experts, one gender specialist and an IT expert.