Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in social sciences or in the absence of such a degree; 10 years of professional experience in the fields of public administration and/or business management and/or social policy and/economics,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in one of the fields of public administration and/or business management will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 6 but a minimum of 3 years of professional working experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor side) in implementation of projects,
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in in the field of active labour market policies or youth employment policies,
- Experience in design and management of training programs will be an asset.