Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in the field of vocational education and training,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in labour economics or social policy will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in delivery and/or design and/or implementation of trainings.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in planning training programmes in the field of active labour market policies or youth employment policies,
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience working with or in or for local or regional authorities,
- Professional experience in development of curricula for vocational training will be an asset.