Qualifications and skills
- University Degree in economics, public administration, public finance management, accountancy, auditing or a similar relevant subject or a minimum of 10 years of professional experience relevant to the duties in these ToR (on top of years and experience as described under General professional experience);
- PhD in one of the above or another relevant subject area will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in written and oral English. Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian is a distinct advantage.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track-record of change management;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Proven track record in delivering results.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in an area of public finance managemen or audit.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in external audit of public funds;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in performance audit in a Supreme audit institution with ISSAI standards;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in top management positions in public or private sector would be an asset;
- Experience as team leader in international projects providing advisory and/or technical assistance would be an asset.
- The key expert must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities he/she takes on.