Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree from economics or administrative sciences or social sciences or humanities. In the absence of a degree in these fields, minimum 10 years of working experience in social policy in addition to a bachelor's degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Postgraduate degree in social sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 5 years of professional experience as team leader and/or managerial position.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of labour migration.
- Professional experience in policy making cycle in the field of social policy will be an asset.