Qualifications and skills
- A level of education corresponding to at least 3 years' completed university studies in Communication, journalism, public relations or related field or a professional qualification of an equivalent level, followed by a minimum of 3 years' relevant professional experience;
- Expertise in creating and implementing communication plans and strategies, and using social media tools for the implementation of corporate communication campaigns;
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English. Working knowledge of French and/or Portuguese and/or Arabic would be an advantage;
- Ability to work effectively in a team of people with different technical backgrounds and varying levels of technical training.
General and specific professional experience
- At least 5 years' experience in the field of corporate communication in East or Southern Africa;
- At least 3 years' experience of working in the field of private sector development.