|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Team Leader (Senior Expert) for EU Public Outreach Partnership in Russia (full-time), Russia (Moscow)
|Public Diplomacy Programme |
The overall objective of this action is to increase public awareness about the EU, its policies, priorities and values as well as EU - Russia relations, in Russia. The action supports the achievement of the EU's policy objectives through public diplomacy activities in Russia that engage meaningfully with targeted audiences and stakeholders in order to build trust and mutual understanding. Thepurposesofthiscontractareasfollows:
to offer a platform for dialogue, debate and engagement on a number of bilateral and global issues for selected Russian and EU experts and interlocutors who can function as moderators/facilitators of a balanced and positive dialogue between EU and Russia;
to expose selected Russian target audiences to the EU, EU policies and positions and to engage them into a dialogue on a number of relevant bilateral and global issues;
- to expose wider public in Russia to different positions and points of view on a number of bilateral and global issues, as well as to more complete information about the EU, EU policies and positions.
The project will start in January 2021 for the overall duration of 24 months.
SOFRECO is currently looking for a Team Leader with next profile:
Qualifications and skills:
- University Degree at Master's level in a directly related discipline such as public diplomacy, public relations, political science, social science, journalism, public administration or other related discipline.
- Proficient user of English (oral, spoken and writing skills).
- Independent user of Russian (oral, spoken and writing skills).
General professional experience:
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in position(s) directly related to this assignment (project manager, project coordinator, strategic communications manager, manager/ director or public diplomacy activities, manager/ director of public relations, manager/ director of outreach) and in fields such as in public diplomacy, public relations, political science, social science, journalism, public administration.
- Minimum 3 years of the post graduate professional experience must relate to the management of international teams of experts (as a Team Leader of an action).
- Participation in at least one public diplomacy related international project having started after 01/01/20 15 and having been successfully completed).
- Proven understanding of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approach.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years of the post graduate professional experience must relate to cooperation with countries of the former Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia).
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate professional experience in working with interlocutors in the Russian Federation.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in working with think tanks, academia, research institutes as well as journalists and media.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.95.95|