Qualifications and skills
- Master's Degree or equivalent diploma in Public Administration, Political and/or Social Sciences, International Relations or other relevant discipline;
- In absence of a Master's Degree, relevant professional experience of at least 5 years to be added to the required general professional experience;
- Excellent oral communication and drafting skills in English
- Working knowledge of Russian (speaking and understanding) is required;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Proven ability to manage a team of experts effectively and efficiently as well as to monitor the quality of work performed by the team and experience from liaison and collaboration with politicians and government representatives.
General professional experience
•§ Experience of at least 2 years in working with (or in cooperation with) EU institutions will be considered an asset, in particular on gender equality, gender mainstreaming and public administration reform related processes in at least 2 projects.
Specific professional experience
- At least 12 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of gender equality and gender mainstreaming in public administration.
- At least 2 years of post-graduate professional experience from leading international and/or EU co-operation project teams and from project management.
•§ At least 2 years experience at field level in a region covered by EU cooperation (Africa, Asia & Pacific, European Neighbourhood, Latin America & Caribbean) and experience from the Eastern Partnership region is an asset.