The SOFRECO Consortium has been selected by the French Development Agency to provide consultancy services for cartography / mapping of existing Enugu urban water supply networks (AFD Support to 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project). The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible, and has a duration of 5 months.
SOFRECO is currently looking for the key expert 3, specialized in GIS for a full-time positions during the entire length of the assignment (5 months). In addition, the GIS expert will be mobilize 1 month / year during 4 years in order to provide technical assistance and training to the client. The total input of KE3 is 9 p-m, including 3.5 p-m at home and 5.5 p-m on field. When he / she is on field, the Expert will be based in Enugu, in the office provided by the Enugu State Water Corporation.
The GIS expert will participe in the following tasks:
- Kick-off and initial tasks;
- Inventory of the existing water supply network and it's infrastructures;
- Preparation of base maps;
- Development of the GIS structure;
- Cartography/Mapping of the network and building of the database;
- Procurement of some GIS tools dedicated to the water supply system management;
- Basic training of the Client in order to master main procedures related to the assignment;
- Periodic technical assistance to the Client during 4 years.