The KE2 will report to KE1 and have the responsibility to lead, plan, and monitor the implementation of priority areas focusing on climate change, renewable energy and energy efficience, circular economy, landscape and resource management to support Indonesia to realise its policy objectives in the areas of the European Green Agenda and related Team Europe Initiative.
- Support the EU Delegation in identifying strategic issues related to Green Agenda in Indonesia for further follow-up with relevant agencies / line ministries of the Government of Indonesia
- Develop strategic planning and programming actions linked to Green Agenda
- Organise and monitor the implementation of dialogues related to Green Agenda with line ministries and agencies of the Indonesian Government, relevant Directorates General of the European Commission, other corresponding EU agencies and institutions; related to Green Agenda
- Maintain close cooperation with the various Indonesian and European actors involved in Green Agenda related sectors
- Supporting KE1 in the preparation of all meetings related to the Facility
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting on Green Agenda, speaking points as requested by the EU Delegation.