|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
SOFRECO practises three complementary areas of expertise: engineering, consultancy and training.
The services provided by SOFRECO concern industry, agribusiness, agriculture, the fertiliser industry and mines:
- Project studies: identification, market analysis, preliminary design, technical and economic feasibility;
- Process studies and basic engineering, purchase and inspection of equipment, site supervision, commissioning, cost planning and control;
- Assistance in project implementation and supervision of the contractors in charge of the implementation.
SOFRECO provides the full range of consultancy services:
- Strategic advice to companies and administrations;
- Analysis and overhaul of institutional frameworks, preparation of draft legislative and regulatory texts;
- Design and setting up of organisations and systems, development and implementation of procedures and tools;
- Support for human resource development in administrative contexts and in companies;
- Macroeconomic and sector studies, development of models;
- Evaluations of development aid projects under bilateral or multilateral financing;
- Audits, monitoring and evaluation, actuarial studies.
The services provided by SOFRECO cover all the aspects of training:
- Creation, transformation or rehabilitation of training bodies;
- Design and creation of training products;
- Training of trainers;
- Identification of training needs, establishment and implementation of training plans, evaluation of results;
- Training action: seminars and workshops, training-action, training "on the field", study trips, development of training manuals.