Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in: public relations, communication, journalism or 8 years of working experience in those fields. Master degree will be an asset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Full computer literacy.
General professional skills
- 7 years or at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of public relations and/or communication.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing communication strategy/plan and materials (e.g. press release, case study, website, brochures, etc.) and/or in organizing communication/ visibility events.
- At least 2 years of experience in stages of activity planning and implementation of public relations and/or awareness raising campaigns in EU-funded projects.
- Experience in managing official social media accounts/website of public or private institution/international organizations/corporations will be an asset.