Qualifications and skills
- At least Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the assignment or, in its absence, a minimum of 5 years' experience additional to the general professional experience required below;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge of Arabic language will be an asset.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years of general professional experience;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience linked to labour market analysis.
Specific professional experience
- Expertise in labour market information systems and their applications proven by the list of assignments and papers/or analytical studies;
- Experience of at least one year in the implementation of development cooperation projects in the above-mentioned areas;
- Knowledge of approaches and methodologies for analysing skills mismatches and anticipation of skills demands, proven by the list of assignments and papers/or analytical studies;
- Expertise in statistical data analysis, including the ability to use statistical programmes for quantitative analyses on the labour market;
- Working experience in the area relevant to the assignment in the EU or EU Programme beneficiary countries and in the MENA region will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in designing and conducting labour market related surveys will be an advantage;
- Experience in capacity development programmes will be an advantage;
- Experience in supervising a team and/or leading a research/policy initiatives will be an advantage.