Qualifications and skills
- University level of education in economics, public administration, public finance management, accountancy, auditing or some similar relevant subject or 10 years of professional experience (on top of years and experience as described under General professional experience).
General professional experience
- Between 4 and 7 years of professional experience in public finance management. Years above 7 years will not present an advantage during the evaluation.
- Experience in EU member states / potential candidate, candidate countries and/or ENP countries working on institutional, policy and regulatory reform.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in public financial management related information systems design, establishment, operation or monitoring;
- Experience of minimum of 3 years in Public Internal Financial Management and control and control /or external audit /debt management;
- Experience in designing and delivering public financial management, budgetary processes, internal audit and control training programmes for public administrations would be an advantage;
- Experience with complex IT project management in the area of public finances would be an asset;
- Experience with inter-budgetary relations between central and subnational levels would be an asset.