Qualifications and skills:
- University degree (where a degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a University or equivalent institution) in social sciences or any other field of relevance to this contract or, in the absence of required degree, at least 3 (but preferably 5) years of experience in the required area of expertise.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of local language will be considered as an asset.
General professional experience
- At least 5, but preferably 7 years of professional experience in the field of social security;
- Proven experience in the area of co-ordination of social security schemes in the EU Member States, candidate or potential candidate countries and experience in the field public relations.
Specific professional experience
- Proven successful experience in development and delivery of trainings/training programmes, seminars, workshops relevant to the field of this contract in at least one project in the last 5 years;
- Proven experience in providing consulting services to the national administration/s in the fields related to social security schemes in the EU Member States, candidate or potential candidate countries;
- Proven experience in developing and/or implementing communication strategies and plans.