Qualifications and skills
- At least Master or equivalent university degree in Law, Criminal Justice, Criminology or Police Science;
- Fluent written and oral communication in English.
General Professional Experience
- At least 4 years work experience in law enforcement, prosecution, or investigative activities, or alternatively at least 8 years as consultant in the field of fighting organised crime.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years as an international consultant on capacity building of law enforcement agencies in the sector of fighting organised crime;
- At least 2 years as a team leader in at least one donor-funded project on capacity building to fight organised crime;
- Asset: at least 2 years as international consultant in the sector of fighting organised crime in Eastern Partnership Countries or in enlargement countries.
 Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, or Ukraine