Conseil Santé is seeking a Project Manager in support to the Framework Contract (FWC) Management Team, for the Lot 4 (Human development and safety net). From our Paris headquarters, the FWC Project Manager will participate in the management of FWC and/or Short Term assignments and projects funded by international donors worldwide on. He will be especially in charge, with another person, of proposals focussing in the health and social protection sectors.
The Project Officer is responsible for the management of FWC assignments under the direct brief & instructions of the FWC Project Director or his substitute. It mainly consists in:
- Analyse mission's requirements and Terms of reference;
- Identify adequate resources in terms of expertise;
- Secure contractual arrangements with experts upon notification of award;
- Coordinate all necessary steps conducive to timely mobilisation of experts in the country;
- Support the Project Director in handling all Quality Assurance steps along the assignment;
- Interact continuously with the dispatched team, the partners, the Client, and the Project Director for any decision affecting the mission's quality;
- Coordinate the final stages in the elaboration of each mission's deliverables.