|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Project Manager in support to the Framework Contract - Lot 4 (Human development and safety net), France (Clichy (siège))
|Framework Contract - Lot 4 (Human development and safety net)|
SOFRECO is seeking a Project Manager in support to the Framework Contract (FWC) Management Team, for the Lot 4 (Human development and safety net). From our Paris headquarters, the FWC Project Manager will participate in the management of FWC and/or Short Term assignments and projects funded by international donors worldwide on.
The Project Officer is responsible for the management of FWC assignments under the direct brief & instructions of the FWC Project Director or his substitute. It mainly consists in:
- Analyse mission's requirements and Terms of reference;
- Identify adequate resources in terms of expertise;
- Secure contractual arrangements with experts upon notification of award;
- Coordinate all necessary steps conducive to timely mobilisation of experts in the country;
- Support the Project Director in handling all Quality Assurance steps along the assignment;
- Interact continuously with the dispatched team, the partners, the Client, and the Project Director for any decision affecting the mission's quality;
- Coordinate the final stages in the elaboration of each mission's deliverables.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French. Spanish is an asset;
- Master Degree in subject matters related to economics, public policies, education, employment, TVET, capacity building, health and social protection;
- At least 3 years of general professional experience including 1 year in international project in disciplines pertaining to either public policies, education, employment, TVET, capacity building, health and social protection, etc.;
- Knowledge of the project funding procedures of some international aid agencies (EU as an asset);
- Experience with budget preparation and dealing with contractual aspects, planning and organization;
- Strong communication skills, good team player, together with ability to work independently and efficiently on projects deliverables (reports, database, etc);
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel.
We invite candidates with a professional experience corresponding to the criteria here listed to send us their motivation letter in English and their CV in French as soon as possible.
Please send your detailed CV specifying your availability to
SOFRECO - 92/98 boulevard Victor Hugo, 92115 Clichy-cedex France
fax: +33 (0)1 41 27 95 96 - E-mail:
You can use one of the following CV models by clicking on the links below
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +188.8.131.52.95.95|