Key Expert 2: Development Finance and PFM Advisor
Under the responsibility of the team leader, he or she shall provide effective support on the following areas:
• Support to PFM matters:
11. Effectively assist MDPAC through the Economic and Productive Sector Division in PFM matters concerning the NDS and MTDP processes, the proposed SIIFF, national planning processes, donor funding and other key MDPAC functions.
12. Support MDPAC in their participation in the Technical Economic Working Group and in the Core Economic Working Group (CEWG), and facilitating summary outcomes to stakeholders as necessary, for example, EU Delegation in Suva if no one is attending.
13. Assist MDPAC follow-up on the PFM Roadmap, and on the policy reform matrix of the CEWG.
• Support to the Budget support programme implementation:
14. Effectively support the Line Ministries implementing EU budget support programmes. This may involve preparation of the disbursement file together with the Environmental Health Division, and under the supervision of the support unit of the NAO and guidance of the EU Delegation in Fiji.
15. Assist MDPAC to prepare monthly reporting on the tasks related to the CEWG, TEWG and Budget Support programmes to MDPAC Management and the EU Delegation in Suva, Fiji.
• Support to Policy dialogue, transition strategy, aid management information:
16. Assist MDPAC to effectively to dialogues for advancing policy and institutional reforms in the areas of Planning, Programming, Governance, Regulations, and Private Sector Participation.
17. Assist in the development and implementation of the Solomon Islands Integrated Financing Framework (SIIFF) with SIG, Development Partners, Private Sector Organizations, Civil Society Organizations and Faith-Based Organizations.
18. Assist in coordinating the preparation and management of the transition strategy for the SI graduation from LDC.
19. Provide support to MDPAC to effectively manage its Aid Management Information System by ensuring that it is fully functional and meets its purpose.