As part of the development of its pool of experts, SOFRECO is looking for experts in PV power plants to work on projects to assist project owners, studies, due diligence, supervision in the construction of PV, PV/storage and hybrid power plants:
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Assistance with procurement
- Supervision of works
- Project management / Assistance to project management
These projects range from mini-grid/off-grid power plants (a few MW) to larger projects connected to the grid.
Most of the projects take place in Sub-Saharan Africa or in the MENA region.
The expertise required is as follows:
- Experience in Construction Management or Construction Supervision of Power Plants
- Expertise in Civil Engineering for PV Power Plants > 3MW
- Technical expertise specific to PV projects (electrical engineering, design, protection, etc.)
- SCADA expertise in PV projects
- Storage Expertise
- Expertise in the integration of intermittent renewable energy sources into the grid
- Expertise on the environmental and social aspects of PV projects
- Expertise in tendering / procurement for PV projects > 5MW