The proposed team Leader will have experience in the implementation of large-scale education programs and projects, preferably with multi-lateral development banks, be able to establish quality control reporting, and lead the team to achieve the policy reform and objectives of an upper secondary program. S/he will be responsible for:
- The provision of overall guidance and support in the planning and implementation of program activities;
- Ensuring effective working relationships between stakeholders;
- Establishing quality control measures and reporting systems to ensure civil works complies with and delivers high quality renovation, rehabilitation, and construction in accordance with the design standards;
- Overseeing the completion of baseline and other relevant studies and ensuring that data is disaggregated by sex and region/province, and subject where relevant;
- Implementation of a Gender Action Plan.