|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
International Examination Assessment Specialist , Cambodia
|Second Upper Secondary Education Sector Development Program - CD4200 Project Implementation Consultant|
The proposed specialist will work with a newly established examination department to improve examination design and delivery. S/he will be responsible for:
- Conducting a comprehensive desk review;
- Support the department to develop a Strategic Plan to guide its operations and Pro-D needs assessment;
- Developing and leading a Pro-D program supported by appropriate software and hardware, where necessary, to focus on the following tasks:
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of student registration process - face to face, on-line, student database, analyze registration against students writing and P/F examinations.
- Improve the design of examinations including test item development and writing, electronic test item bank, random selection of test items, checking for relevance and reliability, etc.
- Improve the efficiencies of examination printing, delivery, and supervision - review current model for inefficiencies and recommend/implement innovations to improve the delivery and invigilation processes.
- Marking and data processing - streamline marking and processing of grades.
- Develop examination analysis techniques to provide evidence for improvements in test item, delivery, and marking procedures; classroom instruction and assessment; curriculum and textbook materials; and policy and guidelines.
- Ensure timely distribution of examination results linked to student certifications and post-secondary/employment requirements.
- Implementation of the Gender Action Plan.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a graduate degree in education, social sciences or related fields;
- Strong English language (spoken and written);
- Computer literate.
- At least 10 years of experience in examination assessment on projects funded by the ADB, World Bank or other major donors;
- Previous experience in Cambodia or the greater Mekong region.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.95.95|