The Public Policy Specialist will have university degree in public administration, law sciences, government sciences, public sector management, or other relevant fields, with a demonstrated work experience of a minimum of 6 years in institutional development and local government capacity building, with tasks related to public policy formulation or review.
One of each specialists will be located in the following regions and knowledge of the local language is essential:
- Bandung, West Java (1 specialist)
- Surabaya, East Java (1 specialist)
- Samarinda, East Kalimantan (1 specialist)
- Makasar, South Sulawesi (1 specialist)
- Denpasar, Bali (1 specialist)