|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
Training and Research Institute
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
ADB Procurment Specialist, multi Asia (Myanmar)
|Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chain Sector Project( PIC-CS1) Myanmar|
The Specialist will assist EA, IAs and PMU in procurement activities and ensure compliance with ADB requirements by providing full assistance and on-the-job training to EA and IA (including PMU) staff on all aspects of ADB procurement procedures, in the timely recruitment of consultants and procurement of goods and works. The responsibilities will include:
- Assist the EA/IAs/PMU to undertake all activities related to the operation and implementation of the project;
- Review and update the Procurement Plan in the Project Administration Manual (PAM) on an ongoing basis.
- Support and assist the EA/IAs/PMU in various stages of recruitment of consultants in compliance with ADB requirements for project implementation consultants, including revision/preparation of TORs, assessment criteria, technical assessments, conduct of consultant selection committee meetings, submission to financiers, etc., in collaboration with the technical advisor;
- Support the EA/IAs/PMU in the preparation of procurement documents, including preparation and finalization of Bidding Documents and Invitation for Bids (IFB) for procurement of various works and goods issuance of IFB, conduct of pre-bid meeting and bid opening, preparation and finalization of Technical Bid Evaluation Reports (TBER), conducting of opening of the financial bids and evaluation of financial bids, preparation and finalization of Price Bid Evaluation Reports (PBER), and contract negotiating with the most responsive bidder and signing the contract;
- Assist the EA/IAs/PMU in contract interpretation, contract administration and documentation on contractual matters, and any additional tasks as assigned time to time that are relevant to the assignment;
- Ensure the monitoring system is implemented for procurement deadlines including monitoring (a) the administration of consulting service contracts, (b) the payment of services rendered/goods delivered, and (c) the quality of consulting services and/or goods and civil works provided; and
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity with (a) internationally-funded project preparation and implementation issues;
- (b) government accounting systems;
- (c) procurement procedures of international organizations/agencies, especially those of ADB
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +18.104.22.168.95.95|